Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Plan A, or B, From Inner Space, Scene One

Scene One

Robert: "All right sports fans, it's time to move on."

Trevor: "It's about time, asshole!"

Robert: "Yes, it has been fun but, for the time being yours truly, Robert L. Stevenson, shall now move on with his life and press with Plan A or B, which ever it has to be. I'm not at liberty to tell you what either plan is just yet, for I don't know myself, except that one or both of them may involve a security deposit. Well, shit! If that don't give it away I don't know what does."

Trevor: "That's funny. I don't care who you are."

Robert: "Look for the party around January, subject to change as conditions dictate."

Trevor: "Git'r Done!"

Robert: "We'll be right back after these messages from your local sponsor. Trevor, put your monkey wrench down before you put your eye out."

Trevor: "Damn! I never get to have any fu....Oh Shit! I just put Henry's eye out. Aww.. Gross me out man! Oh Henry, I told you to stand back anytime I'm playing with my monkey wrench, didn't I?"

Robert: "That's funny. I don't care who you are."

The End


No comments: